Health Quest Wellness Center aka HQWC
Welcome to our private practice and thank you for your interest in our center. With attentive patient care from consultation to recovery through understanding of patient history, health and wellness goals; here at our center we do our best to make it a one stop health and wellness center for you. We specialize in professional massage therapies, plastic surgery post-operative recovery massage and aftercare, non-invasive body sculpting therapies and body treatments, paramedical scar camouflage therapy, scar management as well as energy medicine and many more other manual and alternative medicine.
We always accept new patients, self-referred or with Doctor Prescriptions. Contact us today to establish your personalized wellness plan: Patient Care and Education are important to our practice. Our patient care consultant will get in touch with you, talk with you, examine your photos, and review your medical history to confirm your qualification to create your personalized wellness plan. This step can be done in person or via phone call, email, text message, or video chat. We will take the time to answer all the questions you might have about your all your therapeutic/non-invasive procedure details, cost, saving bundle, frequency of therapy or any additional outstanding items such as contraindications, recovery time, before and aftercare preparations.
HQWC IS AN ESSENTIAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER: Sub-Contractor/Out of Network Referral Center for General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Osteopathic Physician, Podiatrist, Physical Therapist, Acupuncture, Chiropractor, Personal Trainer, Natural Medicine Practitioner, Worker Compensation and Personal Injury Case for Pain Management & Muscle Rehabilitation and Post-Operative Care.
Plastic Surgery Post-Operative Recovery & After Care
Non-Invasive Body Sculpting Therapy
Paramedical Scar Camouflage
Wellness Consultation & Education
Holistic Concierge Services
• APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and patients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply.
- Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount and will be subject to a [rebooking fee of 30]. (This includes appointments where our service provider is unable to access the property, is turned away, or the patient is unavailable.)
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Appointments made within the 24-hour period and need to cancel; the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- Any multiple services or combos must be held with a credit card. Multiple services or combos not cancelled 24hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. A credit card “HOLD” transaction may be made on your credit card to reserve the appointment time.
- Cancellations made sooner than [48 hours] before an appointment will be processed without penalty and will not be subject to a rebooking fee.
- If HEALTH QUEST WELLNESS CENTER cancels an appointment with less than [48 hours’ notice], a new appointment will be scheduled without penalty to the client, subject to appointment availability and patient convenience.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our team members informed, so we can provide a better service to everyone. HEALTH QUEST WELLNESS CENTER policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
CONFIRMATION CALLS/TEXTS: As a courtesy, we will call and text you to confirm your service appointments two business day prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee. To avoid a cancellation fee, please provide cancellation notice at least [24 hours] prior to your appointment. You can cancel or reschedule an appointment by sending us a text message to (714) 913-5557 or call us at (714) 913-5557.
• DEPOSIT & REFUND POLICY
DEPOSIT & REFUND POLICY
A non-refundable deposit is required to book every new appointment for several services at our center, these services include but not limited to: Paramedical Micro Scar Camouflage Therapy, Non-Invasive Body Treatment, Plastic Surgery Post-Op Special Offer, Orthopedic Post-Op Special Offer, Special Event and etc.
Base on you service type you selected, a non-refundable deposit between $40-$500 is required reserve your booking. The deposit will be deducted from the total cost of your treatment which is due the day of your appointment. Remaining balance must be paid in full. We accept cash and all credit cards.
DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
You may be subject to a rebooking fee [rebooking fee of 30]. (This includes appointments where our service provider is unable to access the property, is turned away, or the patient is unavailable.)
CONFIRMATION CALLS/TEXTS: As a courtesy, we will call and text you to confirm your service appointments two business day prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee. To avoid a cancellation fee, please provide cancellation notice at least [24 hours] prior to your appointment. You can cancel or reschedule.
Health Quest Wellness Center
729 E. Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA 92866
Tuesday: 8:00 am- 10:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:am: 10:00 pm
Thursday: 8: 00 am -10:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am- 10:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
We always accept new patients. Due to the spreading of COVID19 Pandemic, at this time we can only provide service by appointment and referral only. Please book your appointment ahead of time.
Phone : (714)913-5557 (Call/Text)
** WE DO NOT TAKE WALK IN. In response to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we are taking all necessary precautions with our team, and have adopted best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). By appointment only, we are open during our normal hours of operations. Virtual telemedicine appointments are also available. Please call/text for details.**
Our primary goal is to provide professional and compassionate personal therapies to promote healing and wellness through soothing massage therapies, manual stretch therapy, therapeutic body treatments as well as other holistic therapies for residents of all ages.
The therapist team at HQWC are highly individuals with a set of unique style of work, passionate about and genuinely enjoy their work. All of them are accustomed to working with the public and will do their best to make your treatments beneficial and enjoyable.
To help our patients manage their pain and stress with the best experiences; our therapists truly provides our patients with one of its kind combination healing session. Whether you are here for relaxation, relieve pain and tightness, reduce tension, rehab an injury, or just to escape from stress of your job or active lifestyle; all of the sessions at our center are extremely customized, unique in design with specific healing properties in mind.
Our associates are professional, certified, licensed, well-trained and insured. Since there are literally hundreds of variations of massage and bodywork techniques throughout the world. Knowing this, our therapists continuously in learning new methods and refining our techniques, incorporating new ways of healing and energizing the people we touch by attending workshops and professional conventions regularly.
We invite you to come in and meet our therapists. Take the opportunity to meet our experienced staff and find the therapist that fits with you.
- To allow for a stress-free check-in, please arrive at the facility 15 minutes before your appointment. All new clients need to fill out information (intake) and other related consent forms. Please arrive 15-20 minutes early.
- For massage on minors, the intake form will need to be signed by the parent or guardian. Children under the age of 18 may have treatments as long as they are accompanied by an adult who has signed a consent form. If the child is 16-18 years of age, they can have treatments without an adult present but must have a consent form signed by an adult. All junior treatments are subject to approval by supervisors.
- For your own convenience, we recommend booking in advance, particularly if you have a specific time or day in mind for your appointment.
- Cancellation Policy:
a) We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored: 24-hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
b) No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged in full for their “missed” appointment. There will be no refund of reservation fee if you are “no show”.
c) Late Arrivals: If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, suffer from any medical conditions or have any injuries or allergies, please inform us when making your booking. Our expert teams are able to match your needs to a treatment if you’re unsure what you’d like to have; some conditions may mean a treatment is unsuitable.
- If you are uncomfortable with anything during your treatment – the pressure, the music or the temperature for example – please let your therapist know as they will be more than happy to make any necessary adjustments.
- Feel free to communicate with your therapist during treatment or remain quiet – it’s up to you as your time is all about making you relax and feel comfortable. Your therapist will follow your lead so if you prefer a chatty or quiet atmosphere, just let them know.
- If applicable, when arriving at our facility, you may change into a robe and slippers in our changing rooms or you may go straight to your treatment room as you are. Please feel free to wear whatever makes you comfortable. For therapeutic stretching session, please bring something comfortable to wear. You may be asked to remove certain clothing OR remain clothed; but the most important thing is that you are comfortable. Our therapists will keep you draped in towels and only expose each area being treated.
- Please keep any valuables that you’ve brought to our facility with you at all time for the duration of your visit. We are not responsible for personal belonging that are lost or stolen.
- Gift cards are available for any amount. Gift cards and Prepaid Wellness Series will always be honored at our facility as priority. They will always be honored and never expired until the full amounts have been completely redeemed. Gift cards are non-transferable and none refundable, non-exchangeable. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards. Lost and stolen cards are not replaceable. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any gift cards/vouchers/coupons you buy with a third-party agent such as groupon/living social/ other sources; cannot be refunded/returned with us. Please understand that we only contract to do services. If you need to return or seek for refund, please visit the third-party agent that you have purchased the gift cards/vouchers/coupons from.
- You can make a request of staff that you prefer most. We employ both male and female therapists at our facility. If you are not comfortable with a specific gender to provide services to you, please make an advance request about this matter. We will honor your request at all time.
- We are professional establishment. Sexual Harassment is a crime. At our center, we do not provide any sensual service. We do not tolerant inappropriate manners. If you physically or verbally harass the therapist, your session will be terminated immediately. And no refund of any kind will be issued to you. Any harassment will be reported to authority/local agency of law.
- All visitors whom receive treatments at our facility, are required to sign treatment consent form, and other mandatory intakes forms that are applicable.
- Should you have any medical conditions; you are strongly advised to consult your doctors before booking any spa services with us. It is mandatory for you to inform us of any existing medical conditions/ or changing of medical conditions you may have by completing a Guest Check-In form prior to your treatment.
• Sexual Harassment Is A Crime
Health Quest Wellness Center is a professional establishment.
We follow HIPPA rule of conducts. Your safety and the safety of our staff is important to us. Without any exception, all clients/guest/patients are mandated to fill out the necessary intake forms, complete all necessary paperwork and be identified with a valid form of identification before session start. We will not serve anyone that refuses to be formally identified.
Our specialties are natural therapies, manual therapies, Traditional and Alternative Medicine. We do not provide any sensual services.
Sexual harassment is a crime and will be reported to authoritative agency. Any improper behavior or suggestion related to this matter will not be tolerated.
Even though we provide vesical internal organ manipulation, abdominal massage; all our touches and manipulations will be professional medical touches, touch with permission to sensible areas and external only.
We do not tolerant improper behaviors and sexual harassment acts. If you physically or verbally harass the therapist, your session will be terminated immediately. And no refund of any kind will be issued to you.
Definition of Sexual Harassment
- It is unlawful to harass a person (an applicant or employee) because of that person’s sex. Harassment can include “sexual harassment” or unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature.
- Harassment does not have to be of a sexual nature, however, and can include offensive remarks about a person’s sex. For example, it is illegal to harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general.
Massage therapy is scientific manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments)with the hand or an instrument for relaxation or therapeutic purposes of normalizing those tissues and consists of manual techniques that include applying fixed or movable pressure, holding, and/or causing movement of or to the body, thereby enhancing health and healing.
- Massage Therapy is a clinically-oriented healthcare option that helps alleviate the discomfort associated with every day and occupational stresses, muscular over-use and many chronic pain conditions.
- A collection of bodywork modalities designed to improve health through manual manipulation of soft tissues including stroking, kneading, pressing, tapping, and shaking. Intends to improve local circulation, reduce pain, and promote relaxation.
- Massage has a time-honored history in medicine that stretches back to ancient Greece: Hippocrates was an early advocate of massages and recommended them on a daily basis to ease pain and prevent stiffness. Massages are intended to relax the body (and mind), mobilize stiff joints, improve the flow of blood and lymph, reduce muscular tension and chronic pain, reduce swelling and inflammation, and reduce tension and stress; they are believed by some to integrate the mind and body, improve skin tone, increase the flow of energy through the nervous system and wastes through the gastrointestinal tract, and enhance all the body systems.
“Massage & Bodywork and Stretch Service” is not intended to be a substitute for proper medical or mental health care. Instead, it is a healing method to increase the flow of Life Force energy, reduce stress and facilitate the removal of energetic blockages. Should you be concerned about your physical or mental health, please seek a licensed health care provider for your concerns. We only provide services based on their therapeutic values and educational purposes, experiential and therapeutic in nature.
For your own health-safety and peace of mind, if you have a medical condition or pregnant, please consult with your physician before booking a session with us. We are not a licensed medical doctor, nor do we claim to be medicinal healers. Therefore, we do not provide medical services. In no way do we intent to replace the advice of ANY medical physicians. We do not give medical advice during our sessions and conversation, shall not be taken as such. We DO NOT use any form of medicines.
The statements made in this website is have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All content on this webpage is provided as information & educational purpose only; and should not be seen as medical advice. All content presented at this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness, to prescribe any medication or to be a substitute for medical treatment.The information contained herein is for general information purposes only and does not address individual circumstances or medical conditions. If you have specific health condition and concerns, please check with your healthcare provider about your need for specific health screenings and/or before starting any massage session, natural healing program or practice alternative prevention-health cares.Always consult your doctor before making decision about your health.